About this item
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - this mini USB chopper comes with a powerful 30 Watt motor, very sharp 304 stainless steel blades ( 3 blades ) which provides excellent performance. You can quickly chop most of the ingredients in 10 to 30 seconds.
- USB RECHARGEABLE - this mini Rico electric food chopper has a long-lasting 1300 mAh lithium-ion battery. The food chopper electric can be fully charged in 3-4 hours. With one full charge, you can use this device up to 30 times.
- EASY TO USE - this mini electric chopper is extremely easy to use. Just put the ingredients in the mini food chopper, place the lid, and press the ON button for a few seconds to mince the food. That's it! No complicated procedures.
- PORTABLE - this mini food chopper is compact, lightweight, and perfect for travel. You can carry this rechargeable chopper in your backpack or suitcase very easily.
- EASY TO CLEAN - This mini rechargeable chopper's components are very easy to clean. The bowl and the blades are top-rack dishwashers safe. Moreover, it is straightforward to assemble and dismantle this mini chopper.
|Bowl capacity||250 ML|
|Chopping Use||Fruits, Vegetables, Garlic , Meat , Ginger , Chili , Walnuts , Onion and all Small Kitchen Ingredients|
|Blade Type||Stainless Steel Blade|
|Net contents||1 Rechargeable Chopper , 1 USB Wire ,1 Warranty Card, & 1 Manual|
Recently Viewed Products
Electric Mini Garlic Chopper For Mincing Garlic, Ginger, Onion, Vegetable, Meat, Nuts, 250 ML (Black)
ALL products on Rico Appliances are eligible for a free Replacement within Warranty Period as per the respective Categories. Delivery in the unlikely scenario you receive a product with a manufacturing defect.
However, if you receive an incorrect / damaged / different product or one with missing accessories, please raise a return request within 24-48 hours of delivery. Our Customer Care team will verify your order whether it falls under warranty or not and accordingly arrange Pickup of your order and provide replacement or service as per the nature of your complaint. Click here